Moisture-Loving Tropicals is a plant category on the Jungle & Loom Plant Care Care that includes plants like: Varieties of Begonia, Calathea, Fern, Fittonia, and Maranta
Light for your Moisture-Loving Tropicals:
- Medium to low indirect light. Plants in this family would prefer no bright light.
- Most will tolerate low light, but lower light will mean they grow more slowly. Medium light is ideal.
Water for your Moisture-Loving Tropicals:
- For plants in 4" and 6" pots - Water when top 1 inch of the soil is completely dry.
- For plants in 8" and 10" pots - Water when the top 2-3 inches of the soil is completely dry.
- These plants really do not like to dry out, so erring on the side of continuously moist soil (but not soaking wet) is key for their ability to thrive.